So remember folks how I was going to use this as my journal? Well, this gives you a little hint at how good I am at keeping a journal. (note to myself.....hurry and catch up then go back and record the stuff you missed. There are ways to jerry-rig the computer so you think you posted it when you should have. No one will ever know.)
So, first day of school for the twins. I remember taking them of my high schoolers too but they must be on the other camera. Definitely a pitfall of having his-hers cameras.
Recap:
Twins did awesome and love 2nd grade. It is great having kids who adapt quite easily to new situations. Seth is so excited for the social aspects. His big excitement is always "making new friends and getting to know my teachers". It's all about the structure and academics for Hannah. She is very reserved with her "friend requests". Seth is less excited about the academics (or shall I say there is not a smidgen of excitement in academics!)
No comments:
Post a Comment