skip to main | skip to sidebar

gotta go girl

Saturday, May 30, 2009

SILLY SATURDAY


I was contemplating printing a selection of photos from our digital library so that we have them in tangible prints as well. It kind of panics me that we have six years of photos on digital only. Now don't get me wrong, Computer Guy Jim does back them all up so I won't lose them but still.....there is something about seeing them in print.

Anyway, instead of downloading some to Costco I got caught up looking at some from 2003, when the twins would have been 18 months or so. We had just poured the foundation for the new house. Hannah just looks hilarious and Seth....well, all I can say is tha
t Jim knew exactly what was going to happen to catch this on photo. I have to admit this kid was as predictable as they come on eating everything but still.....enjoy!






Posted by gotta go girl at 8:50 PM

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh - what cute kids! - isn't it amazing how fast they grow. Love Hannah's sunglasses

June 1, 2009 at 9:25 AM
mandi said...

So funny! I love the progression to the pipe. Super cute.

June 1, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • pretty ryan
    Happy St. Patrick's Day 2026
    4 months ago
  • The Squire Foursome
    Pentingnya Air Putih: 8 Alasan Anda Harus Cukup Minum
    1 year ago
  • Lovin' from the Oven
    Instant Pot Orange Cranberry Jelly (No Pectin)
    4 years ago
  • Mandy
    Patch McGillicutty
    13 years ago
  • Hyatt Family Chronicles-Jacob and Sunny
    Catching Up
    14 years ago
  • Barnsie Bunch
    Catching up......
    14 years ago
  • Shenanigans by Nicole
    The Sunday Funnies
    14 years ago
  • HANSON FAMILY
    MICHAEL & MORGAN'S WEDDING DAY
    15 years ago
  • Our Family (Grimes)
    Snow Caving
    15 years ago
  • Erasmus Family Happenings, Our Journal of Sorts
    Long Time...A little catch up
    15 years ago
  • My Taylor Tales
    We've moved!
    16 years ago
  • LOUDBOY
    I think Chainsaws are Stupid
    16 years ago
  • SUGARBRITCHES
    A Star is Born
    16 years ago
  • Dishes and Laundry
    A Place For Everything...
    17 years ago
  • Wahwee
    17 years ago
  • The Friginator
    Try Explaining how Americans celebrate Easter to Foreigners
    17 years ago
  • dave's crib
    Correction...
    17 years ago
  • yo mama
    Danielle's Last Year of Dances
    18 years ago
  • Holly
  • moore babies
  • Dan, Janel & Nathan
  • Dance Mama

Blog Archive

  • September (6)
  • August (8)
  • July (4)
  • June (4)
  • May (3)
  • April (5)
  • March (3)
  • February (4)
  • January (4)
  • December (4)
  • November (19)
  • October (10)
  • November (3)
  • October (16)

About Me

gotta go girl
I am a mother of 4 who craves organization in her life and never achieves it. I have a fascination with "bins" - the end-all-be-all to solve all problems.
View my complete profile

GOOD READS

Widget_logo