When our little blond spitfire gets angry - WATCH OUT! While she is an angelic, delightful, obedient little girl most of the time (I am not kidding.....she is!) there are occasions when she is literally possessed and there is nothing on this earth anyone can do until she is good and ready to calm down. She just needs to work through her anger and then needs lots of love afterward.
Well, on one such recent occasion she decided to barricade herself into a fort made from couch cushions. She enclosed herself into this and was probably barricaded for almost an hour. Here are some lovely photos of that memory:
Happy St. Patrick's Day 2026
4 months ago
4 comments:
That is pretty funny! I hope Seth is okay though. I find that girls are a different breed.
I need an angry fort sometimes. She's so funny!
I agree Mandi! I need an angry fort too! Better not peek at me or I'll punch you in eye too!
My goodness she's a wild one--and a cute one. hehe
Post a Comment